WINTER PITCH SUMMIT 2019
AI IN AUTO AND EQUIPMENT FINANCE
IAFN WINTER CONFERENCE
12 DECEMBER 2019
In collaboration with
Pitch to win one of three
PowerUP LONDON Winter 2019 Awards
PowerUP LONDON Winter 2019 Prize
Always early adopters of emerging technologies, companies in the financial services industry are rapidly embracing Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
And the benefits are obvious: research analyst Autonomous estimate the savings across front, middle and back offices to be 20% and the total global impact of AI and ML to be over $1 trillion. Crunchbase lists almost 9,000 ML startups, and almost $10 billion was invested in AI startups in 2018 according to PwC.
PowerUP LONDON Winter 2019, part of the Asset Finance International event on 12 December, is focusing on how machine learning and AI are driving change in auto and equipment finance.
PowerUP London is a competitive pitch competition where selected applicants are invited to pitch and demo before an audience of over 450 senior auto and equipment finance professionals and four expert judges.
We invite you to enter in three categories
Nominate your company's innovations in AI and ML
You are a company in auto and equipment finance with an innovative in-house application of ML or AI. Showcase how your technology helps manage the customer journey, reduce costs or exploit the data flowing from assets.
Nominate one of your suppliers or partners who you think will change future of the industry
This category is for emerging ML and AI startups who have caught the eye of established auto and equipment finance companies for their innovative platforms and services. Get wider exposure at the IAFN Winter event 2019 to customers, partners and collaborators.
Nominate your startup and your innovative AI and ML technologies
You are a startup who wants to demonstrate how your technology can drive change in auto and equipment finance. Connect with an audience of over 450 senior delegates from OEMs, manufacturer captives, banks and independent finance providers.
There are many applications of ML and AI and here are just some of the possible areas where we would expect to see entries to PowerUp Winter 2019:
- in-life services
- payment models
- sales support
- fleet tracking
- marketing analytics
- risk profiling and credit modelling
- reducing the cost to serve
- fraud identification
- managing compliance workflows
- managing large and complex data sets
- multi-source data merging
- high-frequency data training using ML
Those selected will
- Pitch and demo on-stage for 5 minutes followed by 5 minutes of questions
- Receive free tickets to attend IAFN Winter 2019
- Feature in the IAFN Winter 2019 fintech alley where you can meet potential customers, investors, partners and collaborators
- Finalists' pitch videos will be featured on the IAFN website
HOW TO ENTER
The closing date is 2 DECEMBER 2019.
Please submit a pre-pitch submission of no longer than 2 A4 pages as PDF to:
The submission should outline:
- the AI or ML technology expressed in accessible language
- the application of the technology for auto and equipment finance with specific examples of application scenarios, benefits and future opportunities
- a brief company profile
- the category (and for the 'Changemakers' category, the nominating company).
Pre-pitches will be independently scored by a panel of four judges.
The top 2 pitches in each category will be selected to pitch at the IAFN Winter 2019 conference on 12 December.